Good morning... I am very excited to share with you today my latest project! With the help of Alison Glass and Andover Fabrics, I have been planning a FREE Block of the Month Club for 2013. I love taking traditional blocks and updating them with modern fabrics. It's going to be a ton of fun... using old classic blocks in a modern and surprising way.
Will you join me?
The Quick Skinny.
- Starts January 2013
- New Block tutorials post the 1st Friday of the month
- 10 Block Tutorials; November and December will be spent finishing the quilt
- flickr group ooh-ing and ahh-ing
- Skill level: Confident beginner - Intermediate
- No mystery - You'll see the quilt design up front
Here's some eye candy for you...
I'll be using Lucky Penny FQs by Alison Glass for the BOM.
So for now, go finish wrapping those holiday gifts. And if you open any fun fabric in the next week or so (or receive some gift card goodness), consider using your new pretties on this project starting up just after the New Year!
More details to come... *fabric requirements and option of 2 quilt sizes (throw or larger) will post on 12/27**
Here's a button - won't you help spread the word?