Hello everyone! I am very excited to bring to you Gen X Quilters' new sponsor, Fabricworm!
Now I know most of you have either ordered from, browsed around or at least heard of Fabricworm.... but do you really know all that Fabricworm's Cynthia Mann is up to?
Fabricworm is housed out of a brick and mortar shop called Birch Fabrics in California. Yep, you heard that right! Not only does Cynthia run Birch Fabrics Shop, Fabricworm online shop, but she also started Birch Organic Cotton Fabrics, which debuted it's first line Circa 50 in 2009.
Fabricworm online carries a huge selection of all your favorite modern collections and has one of the largest selections of Japanese imported fabrics!
(for those reading the fine print, stayed tuned for a new Japanese import fabric swap right here at GXQ!)
While you're shopping, make sure to check out all the extras on Fabricworm's website, like the video tutorials and snazzy custom bundles. Speaking of those bundles, Cynthia is offering THIS custom bundle as a giveaway in her introduction to you!
(click the link to see the details on all the wonderful prints in this bundle)
Here’s how to enter:
1. Become a follower of GXQ and leave me a comment (or let me know if you already are one). (1 entry)
2. Hop on over to Fabricworm and tell me your favorite finds in a comment. (1 entry)
3. Go to Cynthia's blog and become a follower there (or let me know if you already are one). (1 entry)
(Did you know there is a weekly giveaway?)
4. Go to Fabricworm Facebook page and "like" FF. (1 entry)
5. Go to Gen X Quilters Facebook page and "like" GXQ. (1 entry)
Leave a separate comment for each entry on this post. Entries will be accepted until Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST. This giveaway is now closed.
The winner will be chosen by a Random Number Generator and announced on Monday, April 25, 2011. Pin It