What is it YOU want from a Block of the Month Club???
Please leave your feedback and let me know your thoughts, so I can make 2014 even better! Here are a few questions to get you thinking....
- Did you participate in Sisters' Ten BOM?
- What did you like/dislike?
- Were the instructions clear?
- What makes you decide to participate in a BOM?
- Are you looking for a skill builder project? Or just a lovely quilt in the end?
- What level of patterns do you usually sew? Beginner, intermediate, advanced?
- What size quilts to you typically sew? Mini, wall hanging, lap, bed size?
- Do you have a preferred block size? Sisters' Ten had 9" and 12" options...
- Do you enjoy quilts that mix paper piecing with traditional piecing?
- Do you prefer to see the design ahead of time - or - enjoy mystery quilts?
I welcome your thoughts regardless of whether you participated in this year's BOM. It really helps to know what people are looking for and enjoy. Thank you for all your support!Pin It