Hello everyone! I am very excited to bring to you Gen X Quilters' new sponsor, Crafty Girls Workshop!
Anna is the crafty brains behind the Crafty Girls Workshop. She not only has an online shop, but if you're lucky enough to live near San Antonio, TX, she also has a studio there to take classes, rent studio time, shop and be inspired!
Anna's sewing philosophy involves fun and beautiful projects that are easy and FAST. As a result, she carries lots of delicious precuts from Moda. Anna also carries quite a few Bella Solids, Blue Hill Fabrics, Free Spirit, Michael Miller, Riley Blake, and Henry Glass. She has patterns, both downloadable pdfs and hard copies, to help you plan your projects.
Make sure you notice the coupon code listed on the Crafty Girls Workshop ad on the right side bar. Every time you shop with CGW, simply enter the coupon code, GENXQUILTERS, and you will receive 10% off!
Anna has graciously agreed to offer you a fantastic giveaway in her introduction to you....
Here’s how to enter:
1. Become a follower of GXQ and leave me a comment (or let me know if you already are one). (1 entry)
2. Hop on over to Crafty Girls Workshop and tell me your favorite finds in a comment. (1 entry)
3. Go to Anna's blog and become a follower there (or let me know if you already are one). (1 entry)
4. Go to Crafty Girls Workshop Facebook page and "like" SFF. (1 entry)
5. Go to Gen X Quilters Facebook page and "like" GXQ. (1 entry)
Leave a separate comment for each entry on this post. Entries will be accepted until Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen by a Random Number Generator and announced on Tuesday, March 29, 2011. Pin It